Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3. How have you taken something that you have learned in the classroom and integrated it into your academic life?

Everything that I have learned in Theory of Knowledge this is year has been extremely useful in my daily life now. It not only helps me leave people speechless when they attempt starting an ethical argument with me but it also gives me facts to support my statements. TOK has opened my eyes in a way that no other class has for it makes the students think tremendously about problems that seem so simple. It has expanded my awareness on many global issues and has encouraged me to find solutions to them. I now volunteer at community cleanups, middle schools and events in order to raise my awareness even more and help the community out in the simplest of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment